Etched in Australian music history as a favourite recording destination for some of the world’s leading artists, Rockinghorse Studios is now offering a truly unique location to host weddings and events overlooking the treetops and rolling hills of the Byron hinterland. The team will work with you to create weddings and events that dreams are made of.
- The bees knees. Country style weddings set on a picturesque farm high on the Alstonville Plateau.
- Picture perfect. Choose from many picturesque locations for your ceremony or reception, from the flowery rotunda, the rolling orchards or the ambient function centre.
- Secret Garden is just as the name suggests – a private oasis in the heart of Byron Bay.
- This stunning landscaped wonderland is the perfect place for weddings and events and is well renowned as one of Byron Bay’s most beautiful and relaxed outdoor venues.
- Come and discover this slice of paradise.
- Located right on the banks of the picturesque Richmond River only 20 minutes south of Byron Bay.
- Stylish and modern function facilities featuring river views and natural light.
- Expansive pool area with relaxing cabanas and children’s pool.
- A historical, one-of-a-kind space that oozes retro charm.
- Lovingly brought back to life by the creative forces behind award-winning international circus-cabaret shows La Soirée and Club Swizzle.
- Reopened after laying dormant for over 30 years and now established at the centre of community life.
- Multiple locations across the Tweed, close to beaches, public transport, accommodation, restaurants and shops.
- Small meeting rooms to large multi-space venues to cater to any type of function including business events, conferences and weddings.
- Only 5km (Tweed Heads) and 30km (Murwillumbah) from Gold Coast Airport.
- Kingscliff Weddings – the perfect end, to a perfect day.
- Voted ‘Number 1 Wedding Venue – Licensed Club for the Gold Coast and Hinterland’ at the 2016 and 2018 Bride’s Choice Awards. Kingscliff Beach Bowls Club is the wedding venue of choice for both local and destination weddings.
- A 1906 heritage listed mansion, Hinterland House provides an indulgent environment for luxury weddings, romantic weekends away, corporate retreats and the most ‘instagrammable’ of events.
- On-site accommodation sleeps up to 20 and offers indulgent extras such as alfresco yoga classes, catered dining under the stars, blazing bonfires and in-room spa treatments by request.
‘Tranquil rooms; lots of space out amongst the trees. Scrumptious food. Plenty of room for conferences and discussion groups. If you want to avoid the noise of town, this is the place to stay’. – Annika C, Google review
- 27 units and comprehensive conference-room facilities.
- Ideal location for retreats, conferencing, team-building and celebrations.
‘A truly fantastic wedding venue. We had the perfect wedding at this amazingly beautiful venue.’ – Kate
‘A slice of paradise. The Figs Byron is nestled in a lush grove of trees and beautiful gardens. My apartment was beautiful: spacious, well equipped and tastefully decorated with a secluded patio to enjoy the garden. It is a gem with lovely hosts.’ – Caroline