Etched in Australian music history as a favourite recording destination for some of the world’s leading artists, Rockinghorse Studios is now offering a truly unique location to host weddings and events overlooking the treetops and rolling hills of the Byron hinterland. The team will work with you to create weddings and events that dreams are made of.
‘A truly fantastic wedding venue. We had the perfect wedding at this amazingly beautiful venue.’ – Kate
‘A slice of paradise. The Figs Byron is nestled in a lush grove of trees and beautiful gardens. My apartment was beautiful: spacious, well equipped and tastefully decorated with a secluded patio to enjoy the garden. It is a gem with lovely hosts.’ – Caroline
- Award-winning luxury boutique hotel with bespoke interiors and idyllic beachfront location.
- On-site Hatted restaurant and bar.
- Luxury day spa, conference space, pool, lawn and terrace.
- Shelter offers panoramic ocean views of Lennox Head, the perfect location for your special event with both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Tailored event packages for a cocktail style or a sit-down intimate dining experience.
- Luxury two bedroom apartment ‘Cupola’ located above the award winning restaurant.
- Situated in the heart of beautiful Cabarita Beach, everything you need is within easy walking distance.
- Four large holiday apartments, each with four lockable en suite bedrooms, perfect for large groups.
- The Pandanus Room event space (48 pax) is available only to Caba Break guests and is suited to both corporate and family events.
- Byron Bay’s best eco-luxe accommodation for large groups.
- Inspiring architecture and interiors, stunning rural location fringed by rainforest, 10 minutes to the beach and within cooee of all that Byron has to offer!
- The perfect venue for retreats, extended family holidays, and wedding accommodation.
‘This place is absolutely amazing … a stunning location with super friendly, accommodating hosts.’
‘This is a beautiful and restorative place to stay. Spotlessly clean, beautifully appointed. Magnificent garden, spa, plunge pool and a great verandah where you can listen to silence or the gentle sounds of the fountains.’
- Relax and enjoy the serenity of the hinterland and the sounds of nature.
- Soak away the stress at sunset in one of the alfresco hot tubs.
- Pamper yourself in a Balinese-style treatment room.
- Unique luxury rainforest retreat located 40 minutes from the Gold Coast and 50 minutes from Byron, immersed in 250 acres of stunning rainforest.
- Couples accommodation in seclusion with individual and private cabins, bungalows and lodges, with floor to ceiling glass and rainforest views.
- Exquisite location in the ‘Golden Triangle of Byron’, within a short walking distance to town and the pristine beaches.
- Open plan, fully equipped designer kitchen, dining and lounge areas and deluxe bedrooms.
- Large back yard and under cover area for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.